Business Development Executive
Experience: Minimum 3 years
About this role:
We are looking for professionals who will bring new business and help us grow rapidly by expanding our market share. We are looking for talent who can take this challenge and are excited to prove themselves. Few key skills and abilities for this role would be:
- Highly effectively in sales communications – ability to convince clients
- Ability to forecast potential sales and new market segments
- Build client relationships and further sell our products and services to existing clients
- Understanding in general of IT outsourcing business
- Should be aware of various cold calling techniques
- Knowledge about website design, development and graphics work as well as mobile applications
- Experienced in working with different bidding site as Elance, Freelancer, Script Lance, ODesk, Guru etc
- Well conversant in English – with good writing and understanding skill – to work in overseas projects
- Ready to work with monthly target
- Well conversant and experienced in proposal writing and handling RFPs
- Should be able to talk and handle foreign clients, efficiently
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior closing skills
- One point contact between Client & Project Manger
Android Application Developer
Experience: Minimum 2.5 Years
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published more than one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Business Analyst cum Project Co-ordinator
Experience: 4+ years
- Successful experience in managing software projects to successful completion
- Polished communication skills (verbal and written)
- Diligent and careful
- A keen attention to detail
- Good sense of what is missing in a user experience and what useful features could be added
- Good at organizing/structuring thoughts and concepts
- Technically sound People
- Ability to speak eloquently to business users about technical topics
- Ability to speak eloquently to technical people about business related topics
- Formalize user needs into a structured format
- Work simultaneously with people from multiple professional disciplines
- Ability to present your work to others
- Ability to define, move toward, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to understand user needs
- Ability to explain user needs to techies, testers, trainers, and others
- Ability to define all aspects of a project’s scope and size
- Ability to conceptualize all aspects of project plan in regard to needed resources, needed skill sets, and overall structure
Junior Medical Sales Representative
Experience: Minimum 1 year.
- To visit the doctors, hospitals, pharmacist & chemist regularly to promote company’s products and generate business.
- To Achieve given Sales Target & increased sales growth.
- Submitting daily report, Adhering daily work plan along with other monthly/ weekly submission as desired by the company.
- Identifying & creating the list of doctors in the area along with their specialty.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Presentable and skillful in communication.
- Knowledge of working on computers and tablets
- Knowledge of healthcare platforms like Practo , Lybrate etc.
- Experience in Healthcare Sales,
- Excellent Communication,
- Exposure of Area,
- Ready to work in field,
- Customer Focus,
- Ready to take challenge and passion to meet target.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web.
- Provide strategic thinking
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Ability to write html will be considered as additional benefit
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design